Latest Posts

Breakup of friendship

Breakup of friendship 

One day my friend called me and she started shouting when I picked up "how can you do this to me. Who the hell are you to do such things with me." Hey, guys, I am Aayushi, the best friend of Lisa. Best friend, how strange it is in the population of millions you meet 100 peps and 10 of them just become paper in the book of your life. And from that 100 peps, you choose your favorite person to call her your BEST FRIEND. But what the mess it is to always wake her for college, teach her the whole syllabus before the exam, when she fights with some give her peace, if she cries wipe her tears, if she smiles so to celebrate, making her every day a special one becomes a goal of your life. Why so? She is your Best Friend dude. But relationships go from a very sensitive bridge of love and trust.
Breakup of friendship
Breakup of friendship 

We both also created the same bridge the ice-cream of corner stall, passing messages during lectures, and that late night drives. This bridge was created by both of us. But on the road of relationships, there was the rain of haterade everywhere. I still remember the day when she turned her eyes when she saw me and I thought today I will see the new drama of her. But I never saw her again. 14 ignored messages 13 missed calls 3 accidental meetings but those 4 awkward smiles and after that 2 lies my heart concluded that something was wrong. Order order, call Lisa but she didn't pick and she picked to say that I am busy I will talk to you later. Time, guys I haven't seen anything bigger than the chameleon of time. Sometimes good and sometimes bad, time changes its color so fast that we can't distinguish between past and future and I think only they can understand time whose whole time is over.

And then never Lisa got the time nor I got Lisa again. And what I got was the answer that I don't like spending time with you, you are changed. Time again come to break by 2 times of life into 4 parts. It was so difficult to realize those internal changes in me that the words Lisa said were sourer than beer it was not got digested. And what else tears in night and satisfaction in the afternoon that was all my life became.
Thanks.

No comments